New Jersey Statewide Transfer
NJ Transfer: Contact Us
Contact Us
Please note: The NJ Transfer Web site currently provides information about transferring courses from a two- to a four-year institution in the State of New Jersey.

If you are a STUDENT and have specific questions about admission requirements/procedures, academic programs, transfer or course equivalency information, scholarship and financial aid programs, or other issues related to your academic status, we recommend you contact the transfer counselor at the appropriate community college, or the admissions office at the appropriate four-year college or university.

You may also visit 'Explore NJ Colleges' and find transfer contact information at the two- and four-year institutions.

If you are an EDUCATOR, we invite your comments, suggestions, or questions about the NJ Transfer Web site.
First Name *
Last Name *
Email Address *
Message *


NJ Transfer is funded by the New Jersey Presidents' Council and maintained by the New Jersey Statewide Transfer Initiative
Copyright © 2001-2017, New Jersey Statewide Transfer Initiative